She has been reducing for the last few weeks.
No sugar, thank you —I'm trying to reduce.
They are trying a new diet in order to reduce.
I must reduce to get into that fine dress.
Some fat people try to reduce their weight.
We shall have to reduce the price if we want this buyer to take the house off our hands.
The new working method further reduced production costs.
What the factory should do now is to try to reduce the production cost.
Hunger reduced him to steal.
In those days poverty reduced many people to beg in the street.
They went to the cinema at a reduced fare.
She could not face up to the prospect of living in reduced circumstances.
The country's present difficulties arise from the reduced value of its money.
The people must reconcile themselves to a reduced standard of living.
1. The job losses will reduce the total workforce to 7,000.
2. He finally corrected his misstatement and offered to reduce the fee.
3. The plan is designed to reduce some of the company's mountainous debt.
4. The agency should reduce turnaround time by 11 per cent.
5. They believed that controlling the money supply would reduce inflation.
6. Hybridising the two species will reduce the red to orange.